Monday, March 7, 2016

Evaluating Apps

This is an evaluation of Socrative. I was not sure how to find out when it was last updated, but on its website, the copyright was this year.  Overall, I found this to be a good app for high school.  It gives a variety of assessments. They include:  regular quizzes,  quick questions, exit tickets, and a competition quiz.  I would consider using Socarative in my classroom. Since one of the teachers at my school already does, I could get help and ideas from her.

I liked this evaluation checklist because the more checks you make, the more appropriate it is for school.  I like apps that can share information and this checklist asks that question.  It also mentions advertising. I prefer school apps not to have ads.  The most important question is whether or not it is appropriate for school. Socrative is appropriate for school and the apps I use in school need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment