Saturday, March 12, 2016

#2 Augmented Reality

Quiver Coloring 
 I went to the Quiver AR website and printed out the picture of the plane. I colored it with pencils and used the app to turn it into a 3D moving aircraft. The propeller spun around and it flew. Very cool.

Could I use this in my class?  Maybe as part of a children's story. The art teacher at school could use it, I bet.  I would like to be able to draw pictures to use this way, but I don't think it works like that.



This is TamAR. It gives a 3-D look at the Tamar Estuary in Australia.The coolest look was when I went underwater. Plants waved in the current and fish swam into view.

I tried to use the app from JPL. I printed the picture, but I couldn't get it to work. It would be a good app for science, though. One I did try for science is Anatomy 4D.  It would be great for biology or anatomy class, as it shows the systems of the body one by one and in total. 





No comments:

Post a Comment