Sunday, February 21, 2016

#2 iBooks Notes and Highlights



 I use ebooks in the English classes I teach.  Most are free and out of copyright.  They have several advantages over print books. They are free. They can be obtained at the tap of an icon.  Highlights and notes can be taken, saved, and shared. Words can be defined by tapping on them. They often have a companion audio file for my students who struggle with reading.

Paper books do have their advantages. They can be shared. I can use them again and again. Some people find them easier to read. They do not need charging.  They have a "real" feel to them.




This is a highlighted page of A Journey to the 

Interior of the Earth. 
These are the same highlights, 
but with a note.

By choosing notes, I can see my highlights
and notes all together.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment